If you are interested in working at freuds or if you would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please email or post your CV along with a covering letter detailing your current renumeration package to the address below.
We also offer two-week work experience placements for those wanting to gain a valuable insight into PR. If you’re interested in taking part, please email or post your details to the address below.
People & Development Team
1 Stephen Street
As we continue to grow, we’re on the hunt for a talented Associate Director to join freuds.? ?Ideally your experience will be rooted in providing senior counsel and strategic planning around corporate reputation, brand building and global strategy. We need a strong leader with exceptional connectivity, inspiring extraordinary results from those more junior to you.? Front-facing when it comes to client management, you’ll be responsible for driving forward strategy and idea development as well as project-managing campaign teams.? If you’re ambitious and keen to rise to a new challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Associate (AM - AD) Health
Senior Associate (Account Manager – Account Director) – Health team on the Behaviour Change & Influence Hub ?at freuds ?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an established AM-AD to join the fast-growing health team at freuds to work across behaviour change campaigns for Public Health England, NHS England, other government departments alongside additional consumer health and private sector clients.
The applicant’s role and responsibilities will include project management of high profile large-scale PR campaigns, heavy involvement in new business,?developing strategic and creative responses to briefs, management of junior team members, media sell-in to senior journalists across a range of media outlets, content production and expert client management.
Applicants should apply if their skills are suited to:
- Working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple deadlines / client requirements
- Strong understanding of the health landscape and relevant stakeholder groups and audiences
- Project delivery of prestigious national campaigns from receiving a brief through to evaluation
- High level of written and verbal communication skills and a?firm?attention to detail
- Team management to ensure all deliverables are met and nurturing junior colleagues’ growth
- Good commercial nouse – proactively spotting opportunities to grow client businesses, identifying and supporting on new business pitches
- Developing and executing complex media strategies with a focus on national and broadcast media – the ability to tap into a strong pool of media contacts is also highly valued
- Strong client management and management of relationships with key stakeholders and campaign partners
- Working with high profile spokespeople, managing interviews and?briefings
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please apply today!
We currently have the opportunity to add additional talent to our Creative Team and are on the hunt for exceptional people with a passion and flair for creating game-changing ideas.
The responsibility of a Creative is to ensure that smart ideation is delivered across a range of clients and that creative projects are carefully managed from start to finish.? We need dedicated experience in a creative department and an understanding of the earned media environment.? ?You should be able to demonstrate the ability to present your ideas in a compelling way to both internal and external audiences.? ??This is a great opportunity to learn and hone your creative skills amongst an ambitious team.
We are looking for an individual with:
- 7-10 years’ experience in developing earned media and digital campaigns.
- Applicants need to have an enthusiasm for what they do and the ability to develop, present and defend their ideas to clients.
- Ideally applicants will have experience of managing internal stakeholders and not be opposed to strategy.
Apply today if this role sounds like the perfect next challenge for you.
Get in touch: email@example.com
Community Manager at Social Misfits Media
This is a dynamic and exciting role in our London office for someone enthusiastic about building communities and managing the digital channels of our clients in the social and environmental good space.
At Social Misfits Media, we believe world-changing organisations deserve world-class solutions. If you’re a charity, foundation or social enterprise with big ambitions, it’s time to make social media work harder for you. With years of experience across every social platform, our team works with you to deliver tactical, outcomes-driven plans that meet your online and real-world targets. In other words, we help you turn your social media into social good.
Founded by Carlos Miranda, Social Misfits Media is a proud member of a network of organisations that support the social good sector, and is part of The Brewery, parent company of global communications agency freuds.
- Manage the day-to-day social media, website, and blog activity of our clients.
- Create, curate and manage engaging published content (images, video and written), liaising with various client departments and other agencies to agree the content plan.
- Create reports tracking social media analytics and performance.
- Support the running of bespoke workshops tailored to enhance the skills of current and prospective clients.
- Support development of new client strategies for enhanced social media engagement and brand presence, working directly with clients to effectively train them how to implement their new strategies.
- Assist on proposals and bringing in new business.
- Experience in the field of communications or marketing, either agency-side or in-house.
- A great writer and communicator with first-class client relationship and public speaking skills.
- Able to showcase your social media savvy, either through direct experience as a social media manager or with your own presence.
- An early adopter of technology (desired), an ability to pick up new technologies (essential)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting platforms.
- A high level of self-organisation and self-motivation.
- Excel at working in a fast-paced office with a close-knit small team.
If that sounds like you get in touch today!